Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pokemon Corner Bonus


Charizard
Hi! This bonus Pokemon is Charizard!!! Charizard is flying and fire type and is pretty useful in battles and contests. The HMs it can use are fly, cut, strength, defog, and rock smash. It's ability, Blaze, makes fire-type moves a little stronger. If you give it the hold item Charcoal, then it's fire-type moves get a little stronger. If you combine that with the ability you have a super awesome Charizard!!! My Charizard's moves are Ember, Swords Dance, Flamethrower, and Fire Blast. I pretty much only use him in contests now. These moves are perfect for contests!!!!!!! I first use Fire Blast or Flamethrower. Then I use Swords Dance. Ember comes next. Then I finish by using Flamethrower or Fire Blast. I would suggest using Charizard in Beauty Contests. Well, I hope this was useful info for you. Bye for now!!!!!!!!! PS: In battles, if your going against a weakness then I would suggest switching Charizard out.

No comments: