Sunday, November 2, 2008

Pokemon Corner #2


Luxray
Sorry, my computer crashed so I couldn't add anything!!! This week's Pokemon is Luxray!!!! Luxray is a electric-type and is good in contests and battles. The HM it can learn is strength. Its ability, Rivalry, raises it's attack if the foe is the same gender. If you give it the hold item, Magnet, then it's electric moves get stronger. If your lucky enough to be versing a Pokemon with the same gender and your Luxray's hold item is Magnet then your a person I don't want to cross paths with. My Luxray's moves are Crunch, Spark, Charge, and Thunder Fang. You may think I'm a pushover but if your unlucky enough to ever battle me you will regret you presumption! If you verse anything that electric-type is weak against then use Crunch. It will get out of that sticky situation. In contests, I think if you have the right moves Luxray is good for Cool Contests. If you have the moves I have think otherwise. Smart Contests!!! Well, hope this was useful. Bye for now!!!!!!!!!! :)

No comments: