Friday, October 24, 2008

Pokemon Corner

Empoleon
This week's featured Pokemon is Empoleon. Empleon is a starter in Sinnoh and is very helpful because it can learn some HMs. Such as surf, strength, waterfall, cut, defog, rock smash, and rock climb. It's ability, Torrent, makes water-type moves a little stronger. If you give it the hold item Mystic Water then it's water-type moves get a little more stronger! Just think it's ability combined with Mystic Water will make it super strong! My Empoleon's moves are Hydro Cannon, Hydro Pump, Surf, and Drill Peck. I have found that if I'm versing someone that has a Pokemon that is grass-type I can use Drill Peck to get me ahead. Empoleon is most useful in Beauty Contests if you have some of the moves I have that is. Well, I guess that's it for now.:)

1 comment:

A said...

hi kat i read your blog very nice!
dad