Friday, December 26, 2008

Pokemon Corner#7


Pikachu
Pikachu is one of the most loved Pokemon of All time. As an Electric-type, it can learn the HMs Strength and Rock Smash. It's Ability, Static, can paralize the foe on contact. If you give it the hold item, Magnet, boosts up the power on Electric moves. Just think, the foe paralized, and then you hit it with a Magnet- powered Thunder! I would say you won, unless you face a Rock- type. Rock is immune to Electric. My Pikachu's moves are Quick Attack, Slam, Thunder, and Thunderbolt. He's on level 60, so don't think I'm a pushover! Well, If you want to put Pikachu in contests, then I think Cool contests are perfect! I hope this helps you. Bye for now! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a pikachu who I'm traning and I got her from poketopia and she knows surf!!!

A said...

whoa, really?? Sweet, I thought electric types couldn't learn water moves!! *GASP* copyrighted by Elleon :D